Total Number Of Pages Seen

Web Translator

Pressure On Ourselves

First of all, i would like to say that i'm alive :)) I know it's been centuries that i've written something since the last time! Let's just say that it is another writing subject for me :)) 

Instead,now, I would like to talk about the pressure that we put to ourselves. I  do it very often, yeah there it is...i 've just confessed to you! We are our own, very best enemy. We critisize and limit ourselves the most eventhough we say that the others pressure us to do or not do things that we don't want. I can clearly say that it is BULLSHIT!! 
In the end everything finishes in our brains, as an example by the first hand, I say mostly "No i can't do it! What if I do something wrong? He/she will think that I am stupid!"... Yeah i feel like i have to know everything and do everything right but you know what? By thinking like this, at the end we freeze where we are and can't go far away!!


We should just stop analyzing everything so much, thinking on so much and start acting on!! Come on, CHOP CHOP!! GET THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON!!!

This is a very important warning/note  to myself but also for you. What do you think about it? Am I right or wrong? Please don't hesitate to comment!


Take care and don't pressure yourselves! Hope to write soon. :)

Comments

Popular (Rehabet Gorenler)